posted Sep 8, 2009, 9:56 AM by David Russell
updated Sep 8, 2009, 10:03 AM
Changes this year
· The service will start on Tuesday, September 8th.
· The frequency of the bus is increasing to every half hour.
· The operating times are being extended later on weekdays.
October 1st Change
· All transfers will be at the Transportation Station (Saco Train Station) this includes the Zoom Bus and the Biddeford Crossing Bus.
· The Biddeford Crossing bus leaving Saco Transportation Center will be matched to the arrival of UNE Shuttle.
· When you ride the Shuttle Bus to Biddeford Crossing just show your UNE ID and you ride for free.
BIG BLUE Goes GREEN…Happy Riding.