I am are very pleased to inform you that University Of New England recently approved an agreement with UNE Bookstore to begin offering textbook rental services this fall. By bringing Rent-A-Text to our campus bookstore, students may save upwards of 50 percent on their course materials.
UNE’S Rent-A-Text program means huge upfront savings and will:
- Be available to students in store and online with in store pick up
- Allow students to choose a preferred form of payment, including financial aid
- Allow students the freedom to highlight and take notes all within the normal wear and tear associated with coursework
- Give students the choice to buy their textbook at the end of the term if they want to keep the book
Because I know this is an important issue for the student body, I wanted to make sure you are all aware of the program. Feel free to visit www.rentatext.com
Rent-A-Text Key Highlights
- The program will mean huge upfront cost savings and you can purchase rental
- You need to be 18 years or older, with a valid credit card. An email address and a driver's license/state ID is also a must. You will need to fill out a rental agreement, which signifies your commitment to bringing your book back by the check-in date.
- The program allows for the normal wear and tear associated with coursework, meaning you can highlight and take notes throughout the text. You will also have the choice to buy the textbook at the end of the term if you want to keep the book.
- The Rent-A-Text program features mostly new additions for larger enrollment courses and courses that are offered every semester.