For those of you attending Semi and driving yourself to The Italian Heritage Center, these are the directions for how to get there. They are also available on the website for the Italian Heritage Center.
All school policies are in effect.
Activities Programming Board.
Directions to the Italian Heritage Center
1.Take Exit 5, the Congress Street exit, following signs to get onto Congress Street (Route 22) heading west, away from downtown Portland.
2. After about a mile or so, you will pass the Westgate Shopping Center on your left.
3. Staying on Congress Street, you will go through a traffic light where Congress Street intersects with the shopping center and Steven Avenue. Just past this on the left, at the end of the parking lot, will be a bike shop.
4. Take the first left after the bike shop, which is Westland Avenue. Follow it around the shopping center and you’ll find us directly behind Shaws Supermarket.
1. Take Exit 46, the Portland Jetport exit. Coming out of the exit, turn right onto Jetport Road.
2. After just a tenth of a mile you’ll arrive at a traffic light. Turn left onto Route 9.
3. After a short distance, Route 9 merges with Congress Street (Route 22). Go about a mile and a half farther.
4. Westland Avenue will be on the right, just before the Westgate Shopping Center. Turn right onto Westland Avenue. Follow it around the shopping center and you’ll find us directly behind Shaws Supermarket